04 Oct 2018 | Midlands
What does digital transformation mean for your business?
If you are looking to install or update an ERP, BI, CRM, FSM or SCM system, then attending The Manufacturer Connect will ensure your business can assess and purchase the correct IT system in a cost effective and time efficient way.
Now in its ninth year – The Manufacturer Connect has helped hundreds of manufacturers find the right IT system suitable for their next stage of growth.
Free to attend for all project leaders, The Manufacturer Connect offers unrivalled insight and in-depth knowledge on what the latest IT technology and innovations could do for your business, saving you months of costly and laborious research with the unique Connect event formula.
- Bring your IT project to fruition by engaging in tailored one-to-one meeting with a select group of leading vendors that can provide expertise by sector and organisation size
- Get up to speed with the latest developments in digital transformation thinking through a series of keynotes and breakouts
- Collaborate, learn and network with fellow IT professionals
- See the software in action, compare the benefits and advantages, in vendor demonstrations
- Benchmark your project, learn from best practice case studies and deliver on expectations and demands of your organisation
Vendors will be available for one-to-one meetings and some of them will be demonstrating their solutions over the course of the event.
Each Connect event will offer over 20 vendors, new solution providers are confirmed weekly so check back for updates.
21 June 2018 vendors will be displayed shortly, contact the team on 0207 401 6033 if you’d like more information.